PISA or Parent in Support of Arts, has evolved to provide support to the Regina Elementary and High School visual and performing arts programs. Through vigorous fundraising and promotion of the Fine Arts at Regina, PISA strives to create an enhanced artistic environment in which students can grow and thrive.
A significant portion of our proceeds go directly to the Fine Arts programs and teachers at Regina. These funds provide:
- Equipment/supplies/activities for art, music, band, orchestra, drama, choir, speech/debate
- Funds for three major drama productions each year
- School improvements such as:
- New speaker systems in elementary and HS gyms
- Renovation of the elementary/junior high art room
- New microphones used during Masses and drama productions
- A new stage curtain in elementary gym
We invite you to attend our monthly meetings held the 3rd Monday of each month at 5:15 PM in the HS library.
Click here to view our upcoming Meeting Dates.
Contact Amy Nibaur to volunteer.
Coffee House Theater
Solicit volunteers to provide treats and coffee during the annual speech competition showcase. Set up and serve at event.
Contact Rachel Scholze to volunteer.
Annual high school production needs someone to coordinate and solicit volunteers for ticket sales, concessions, parent messages, and publicity.
Jr. High Play
Annual junior high school production which occurs in the spring. Needs someone to coordinate and solicit volunteers for ticket sales, concessions, parent messages, and publicity is needed.
Annual high school production. Coordinator organizes and solicits volunteers for ticket sales, concessions, parent messages, and publicity.
Wreath, Garland Poinsettia, and Butter Braid Sale
PISA’s biggest fundraiser! It occurs annually in November/December. Coordinate advertising, sale and solicit volunteers for delivery day.
If you have questions please contact Rachel Scholze.
BECOME A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE!
Class representatives attend the PISA monthly meetings to plan, organize, and recruit parent helpers from their class for upcoming events including plays, talent showcases, and fundraisers.
Please support our efforts by becoming a member of PISA and by supporting our fundraisers. Some of our major fundraisers are:
- Ad space in the plays and musical programs
- Concessions and gate at the plays and musicals
- Fall Mum and Pumpkin Sales
- Cake auction
- Regal Coffee House Theater
- Membership dues