The Regina Home and School Association is a group of parent volunteers working in conjunction with administration, faculty and staff.
Need a gift idea for a Regina teacher or staff member?
We provide a full list of staff with some of their favorite snacks, restaurants and gift card ideas!
Click HERE for the 2023-24 list
- 2 cases of variety chocolate bars and information was sent home with each student on Sept. 28.
- The chocolate variety cases include: Crisp, Wafer, Almond, Caramel, Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate. Each box is $60.00, each candy bar is $2.00
- Mint Meltaways are also available after the initial two boxes of chocolate, they are $60.00per case, each individual box is $2.00
- The Chocolate Committee will be in front of the elementary school each morning from 7:45 to 8:15 to collect cash or check and take requests for additional chocolate or Mint Meltaways. Requests will be delivered to the student’s classroom.
- An online request form is available to request chocolate or Mint Meltaways as well as pay. To access the link, click HERE.
Questions? Please contact Chocolate Sales Chairperson, Lori Montag at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support! ROCK THE CHOCOLATE!
Elementary Chocolate Sales and Book Fairs provide Home & School with a yearly income for these events and more:
- Take Pride in Your School (August)
- Back to School Night (September)
- Fall Chocolate Sales (September/October)
- Chocolate Sale Prizes (October)
- Staff Appreciation Week (November)
- Book Fairs (November & April)
- Shine Bright -previously called Silver Tea (December)
- Family Fun Night (January)
Catholic Schools Week (January)
- Bike Rodeo/Bike to School (May)
- School Supplies Sale (April / August)
We welcome any Regina Elementary parent to join Home & School. Parents will have a direct influence on their student’s school experience and a lasting impact on Regina Catholic Education Center. If you are unable to attend the monthly meetings we would appreciate your support to be on our Volunteer List to share your time & talent when it works best for you. Every elementary student and their family benefit from the efforts of Home and School.
To join Home and School or get more information, please email Samantha Kaeding or simply show up, we promise to welcome you with open arms. Childcare is provided for our monthly meetings which are usually the first Thursday of every month at 6:30pm during the school year (see schedule below). If you know of a high school student who would like to earn Silver Cord hours by volunteering to help with childcare please contact Samantha Kaeding.
To receive email notices about Home and School activities and hear about volunteer opportunities, go to www.regina.org and click About Regina, then Join Regina Email List where you can add Elementary Home & School to your email choices.
Past President: Samantha Kaeding
Vice President: Ashley Campbell
Treasurer: Stacie Grimm
Secretary: Lauren Walker
*Click HERE if you are interested in being on a committee this school year. View the current committee lists and dates*
2023-24 Home & School Meeting Dates
All meetings in the Elementary Library at 6:30 PM. Childcare will be provided.
- August 3
November 9 (moved to the second Thursday due to conferences)
December (No Meeting)
March (No Meeting)
2023-2024 Home & School Meeting Minutes