The Regina Elementary Home and School Association is a group of parent volunteers working in conjunction with administration, faculty and staff. Elementary chocolate sales and Book Fairs provide Home & School with a yearly income for these events and more:
- Take Pride in Your School (August)
- Family Fun Festival – Kids Zone (August)
- Fall Chocolate Sales (August / September)
- Chocolate Sale Prizes (September)
- Back to School Night (September)
- Staff Appreciation Week (November)
- Book Fairs (November & April)
- Silver Tea (December)
- Family Fun Night (January)
- Catholic Schools Week (January)
- Bike Rodeo/Bike to School (May)
- School Supplies Sale (April / August)
We welcome any Regina Elementary parent to join Home & School. Parents will have a direct influence on their student’s school experience and a lasting impact on Regina Catholic Education Center. If you are unable to attend the monthly meetings we would appreciate your support to be on our Volunteer List to share your time & talent when it works best for you. Every elementary student and their family benefit from the efforts of Home and School.
To join Home and School or get more information, please email Kathy Shey or Karina Smith or simply show up, we promise to welcome you with open arms. Childcare is provided for our monthly meetings which are usually the first Thursday of every month at 6:30pm during the school year.
To receive email notices about Home and School activities and hear about volunteer opportunities, go to www.regina.org and click About Regina, then Join Regina Email List where you can add Elementary Home & School to your email choices.
President: Kathy Shey
Vice President: Karina Smith
Treasurer: Shannon Lynch
Secretary: Mary Ann Allen
*Click here if you are interested in being on a committee next school year.*