Regina Catholic Education Center is committed to providing an excellent educational experience that will serve your child well into the future.
- Academics: Kindergarten students are immersed in full day classes with rigorous curriculum and hands-on learning. Involvement and integration with older elementary students, junior and senior high students and teachers is part of our Pre-K through 12 philosophy.
- Community: Our Kindergarten students and families become part of the welcoming and supportive Regina community with many opportunities for involvement. We are proud to participate in the CHARACTER COUNTS initiative which supports our student’s emotional, moral, and intellectual growth and development.
- Faith: Participation in daily prayer, student-led monthly prayer services or Mass and use of our on-site chapel help our Kindergarten students enrich their faith. All Christian faiths are welcome.
- Faculty: Dedicated, caring and innovative staff know your child as an individual. We have a strong commitment to educating the whole child.
- Technology: Kindergarten students at Regina enjoy using iPads, computer lab time and Smartboards in every classroom to enhance their learning experience.
- Safety: School safety is linked to improved student and school outcomes. Providing a safe and secure learning environment is a top priority at Regina.
Regina Catholic Education Center is proud to provide a safe and nurturing environment for your child’s early education programming. Enrollment for our program begins as early as age 3 and goes through age 5 for Pre-Kindergarten. We feel that growth takes love. Learning through love promotes loving to learn.
- Schedule: We offer a convenient and flexible schedule so you can choose the weekly plan that works best for your family. Options include: 2 half days, 3 half days, 5 Pre-K half days, and/or extended Childcare in the afternoons until 5:30 pm. You create what your week looks like.
- Academics: Our Early Childhood and Pre-K curriculum features a variety of engaging subjects including math, science, language, reading, singing, Spanish, sign language, creative arts, and dramatic play as well as a certified outdoor Nature Explore classroom. All of our students participate in hands-on, play-based learning in a stimulating and nurturing environment.
- Community: Our preschool students participate in multiple service projects which help them learn how to contribute to and have empathy for their larger community. A partnership with Regina Elementary and Jr/Sr High School offers opportunities to interact with older student buddies which helps to build a sense of community and support within our education center. We invite family members to regularly participate and partner with our students and join in the learning and fun!
- Safety: Each family receives individualized key card(s) for entry to our center to ensure the safety of our students.
- Faith: All Christian faiths are welcome. Our students participate in prayer before snack and lunch. Children will have the opportunity to grow their appreciation of God’s love through engaging activities.
Take our Virtual Tour
Pam Schowalter, Director of Admissions