Click HERE to fill out the online event registration form! Sign up for one or more events with one form and one payment.
RUN FOR REGINA RACE
Date: Friday, August 16, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Regina High School
- 5K $20/person
- 1M $20/person
- Family Rate (up to 4 family members at same address) $75/family
Packet pick-up- Regina Elementary school entrance – Thursday evening (6 PM – 8 PM) and Friday before the race (4 PM – 6 PM)
Winners will be posted on the Regina website. Winners who DO NOT pick up awards at the award ceremony can pick them up in the Regina Public Relations Office. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A SECTION OF THE FORM AND PAY THE APPROPRIATE FEE FOR EACH RUN / WALK IN WHICH THEY PARTICIPATE (e.g., if you participate in the 1 Mile AND the 5K, you must pay for and receive a different number for each). This is due to our new recording and timing system where you may only participate in the runs / walks indicated on the form.
Award ceremony will immediately follow the 5K. COOKIES, BAGELS, FRUIT and DRINKS FOR ALL participants and one FREE DRINK TICKET to be redeemed at the beverage tent at the FFF.
Prizes awarded to overall male and female winners. Medals will be awarded to 1st in each age group. All children will receive a participation ribbon.
1 Mile: 6 & under; 7-8; 9-10; 11-12; 13-16; 17 & up
5K: 9 & under; 10-15; 16-20; 21-25; 26-30; 31-35; 36-40; 41-50; 51-60, 61+
Course information to be released soon for the 1M and 5K races! Water will be available on the 5K course. The races will begin and end at Regina.
For race related questions, contact Megan Nicpon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 v 3 YOUTH SOCCER TOURNAMENT
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM
Location: Lower fields between softball and baseball fields
This tournament is open to all youth entering 1st – 8th grade who would like to participate in a FUN, non-competitive event. It will be played in a round-robin fashion with all teams guaranteed 3 games.
- Teams will consist of maximum of 5 players with 3 players on the field at a time.
- One coach required to assist with subs – one coach only allowed on playing area with team.
- Games consist of two 12 minute halves with a 2 minute halftime. Teams must be on field 10 minutes prior to start of game.
- Players will need to bring an alternate shirt. Home team wears the FFF shirt and is listed first in the game schedule.
- SHIN GUARDS MANDATORY There will be NO goalkeepers.
- Teams may consist of all boys, all girls or may be coed.
- Games played except for lightning; cancellation at discretion of tournament directors.
- Packet pickup (optional, as information is emailed on Friday afternoon).
Friday August 16, 4:45 – 5:30 PM at Regina Front Parking Lot.
Saturday August 17, 8:30AM at Regina Practice Field (between the baseball and softball fields).
- Schedules will be distributed at Regina on Friday evening and Saturday morning.
3 on 3 YOUTH BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
Saturday, August 17th, 2019
Time: 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Regina High School Gymnasium
This tournament is open to all youth entering grades 3rd thru 7th who would like to participate in a FUN, competitive event. All teams are guaranteed 3 games. Registration fee is $20.00 per participant. Deadline for registration is Tuesday, August 13th. There is gym space and time for only 24 teams to participate so register early to avoid being left out!
- Teams will consist of 3 or 4 players with 3 players on the court at a time. Teams with more than 4 players will be asked to form a second team. Players on a given team may be from different grades and may consist of all boys, all girls, or may be coed.
- Games will be 24 minutes long and will be officiated. The clock will stop inside of the last minute on all dead balls. No time outs are allowed given master clock. Additional rules will be determined by the tournament director to ensure a competitive environment for participating teams.
- Teams must check-in 10 minutes prior to the start of each of the games at designated booth in gym.
- Teams should come up with a unique name and are encouraged to wear similar colored t-shirts. Teams can also create their own t-shirts. Be creative and have fun!
- Tournament director will strive to match up teams of similar skill level for competitive games.
- Game schedules will be distributed via email to the address listed upon registration. Please be sure to check email on the Friday before the tournament.
DODGE BALL TOURNAMENT
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Lower fields (Rain location: Gymnasium)
Registration Fee: $100/team. Make checks payable to IC Family Fun Festival. Drop registration in HS or Elementary office or mail to: Regina Education Center, Attn: FFF Dodge Ball 2140 Rochester Avenue, Iowa City, IA 52245.
- High School graduates and above
- Coed teams consist of six players with up to three substitutes. All players must be in uniform.
- Teams consist of either gender, however at least two players of each gender must participate at the start of each game.
- Substitutions must be made prior to the start of the game. No substitutions can be made during a game, except in cases of injury.
- All game played until 30 minute time limit expires or all opponents are eliminated on one side. If time expires, all remaining players are counted. The team with the most players remaining wins the game.
- All teams are guaranteed at least three games.
- Detailed rules will be provided to the team captain following registration cut-off.