Jr/Sr High School Teaching Position(s): No Open Positions
Elementary Teaching Position(s): No Open Positions
- Applicants need to fill out the Elementary Teacher Application: To download Elementary Teacher Application click HERE
- Online applications through Teach Iowa will be accepted for open positions.
Elementary General Position(s): No Open Positions
Send Application to:
Regina Elementary School
2140 Rochester Avenue
Iowa City, IA 52245
- Applicants need to fill out the General Work Application: To download General Work Application click HERE
- Applicants should also submit a resume and three references.
- Regina Catholic Education Center is looking for a motivated, high-energy custodial crew member that performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building, adjacent walks and grounds, and keeps equipment in a clean, orderly, and functional condition. Indoor and outdoor work.
- Carpet cleaning and floor maintenance experience a plus
- Maintenance experience a plus
- Lawn care and landscaping experience
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC and trim carpentry
- Evening hours 3 pm to 11 pm during school year and daytime hours 7 am-3 pm during summer and breaks.
- Full-time with benefits
- To download the general work application please click HERE
- Send completed application to Michelle Winders at firstname.lastname@example.org
These unprecedented times have created many issues and challenges. As we look forward to this school-year, there is a potential for the need for substitute teachers to be even greater than usual. If it fits into your life and schedule, we ask you to look into obtaining a substitute authorization. Please pass on this information to anyone you know who may be interested in helping us out this year.
Information for obtaining a substitute authorization can be found at https://www.mbaea.org/professional-development/substitute-teach-in-iowa-schools.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your support.
Celeste Vincent, Elementary Principal – email@example.com
Glenn Plummer, Junior Senior High Principal – firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of this CNP provider not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or religion in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code section 216.6, 216.7, and 216.9. If you have questions or grievances related to compliance with this policy by this CNP Provider, please contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, Grimes State Office building, 400 E. 14th St. Des Moines, IA 50319-1004; phone number 515-281-4121, 800-457-4416; website: https://icrc.iowa.gov/.