Regina Early Childhood Center Philosophy
We at Regina Early Childhood Center feel that growth takes love. Learning through love promotes loving to learn. We provide a warm, nurturing environment where children are valued, respected and feel important in the world. Every person in the world possesses a unique individuality, not simply for mere existence, but to fulfill a distinct purpose. Each child, created by God, must be recognized and accepted as an individual with his/her unique qualities, needs, and pattern of growth.
Regina Early Childhood Center provides a positive learning environment enhancing the child’s social, mental, physical, and Christian development. We seek to give children a readiness in social and academic skills by encouraging exploration of their world through creative art, literature, music, food preparation, self-awareness, and play. Further, our Early Childhood Center seeks to provide your child with a home parallel to the security and love of your family. Our caring and qualified staff works to aid your child in developing independence and self-control, while gaining new knowledge and friendships.
The Regina Education Center as a complete body, our Early Childhood Center included, seeks to make their unique contribution to a God-centered education in the development of Roman Catholic tradition in a changing society.
Objectives: Guided by our philosophy, our objective is to aid each child in their unique development, focusing on these goals:
1) Fostering a love of learning lasting throughout the child’s academic career
2) Developing self-worth and positive feelings about themselves
3) Imparting an understanding of the feelings and rights of others
4) Growing their appreciation of God’s love for them
5) Providing a safe, stimulating environment where children can learn though a variety of caregiver and child initiated activities